- School timing are from 8.15 am – 1.15 pm
- Students are expected to wear neat uniforms when they come to school.
- Students are not expected to take leave without getting prior permission
- Leave letters from parents should be submitted when students are return to school after a leave of absence.
- Students should bring snacks to be eaten during the breaks.
- No student is allowed to go out for snacks/coffee during school time.
- Parents are requested to cooperate with the authorities in maintaining discipline.
- Parents and students should cooperate with the authorities in keeping the school premises plastic free and litter free
- Parents have to come to school once a month (when notified) for discussing the study pattern of the child.
- Parents have to cooperate with the faculty to improve the academic performance and confidence level of the children.
- Due to the current situation the school authorities will be contacting the parents at regular intervals.
Documents to be Submited
- Birth Certificate
- Details of NIOS Registration
- Mark sheet from the previous school attended
- Transfer certificate and conduct certificate from the previous school
- One passport size photograph